domingo, 9 de abril de 2023

Proyectos

/ 


Unit 6 OUR SONG PROJECT IS ABOUT  TO START ⭐️💥🌟


👀🫢💥YOU CAN BE ONE OF THESE CHILDREN IF YOU SAY “YES”TO THESE QUESTIONS 👏👏

⬇️⬇️⬇️



 🎶 👩‍🎤 DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Sure!!

  😁 DO YOU LIKE HAVING FUN? Certainly!!

🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?  Of course!

So This is the right place to make your dreams come true🙌👏💥💥💥💥

These are the steps to follow…..

1-Think of a catchy melody.

2-Think of your last Birthday party ….or other special  event (otro evento)

3-  Adapt  your description (Lyrics) to the melody

3-Present it to your class mates!!! It’/s really easy😻


 👩🏻‍💻 Here are some useful and practical web sites to help you ….

                                 👇 👇👇👇

Number 1👇

Free text to a song/ ponle texto a la melodía 🎵 

https://tuna.voicemod.net/text-

to-song






Number 2

👇

Song Lyrics generator/ creador de letra( solo parte de ella)


https://www.song-lyrics-generator.org.uk//a-z/




👩🏻‍💻👇Here is one example to help you🌟🫢¿Un ejemplo?

                           👇👇







Dear Pluto, 

Hi, my name is Kyra, I was born on the 20th of March, in 2020 in Las Alpujarras. I  celebrated my Birthday party last Saturday; I turned 3 years old.

My Mum, my father and my brothers had fun in the party; we ran, jumped and played with a ball and I didn’t work or go to the dog school because it was party time🤩🥳🤩There was a lot of food, a Birthday cake, ….


My favourite present was  a delicious bone  🦴 what was yours? Tell me abou it.



See you soon

🐾 🐾🐾🐾



👩🏻‍💻💥💥💥Podemos poner parte de esa letra en una aplicación (la de arriba “Text to a song “)que nos ayuda a “cantar”la letra que nosotros pongamos….aquí tenéis el resultado del cumple de mi perrita Kyra 😄

                  👇👇👇👇🦴🐾🦴

https://drive.google.com/file/d/194MkeKe-_vEdPbF2pOMf0aKYzpZaIbdW/view?usp=drivesdk







 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Diccionarios y webs importantes🤓

SEXTO UNIDAD 5 Why do we have to do housework?

😏UNIDAD CINCO  UNIT 5  presentada  POR CURSOS 👇 PRIMERO UNIDAD 5 WHAT CAN YOU DO IN YOUR PARK? SEGUNDO UNIDAD 5 WHAT CAN YO DO AT CAMP? ...